14 September 2007

My name is..."Aim".

I am a simple girl in Thailand. People who know me call me “Aim”. Now I am 15 years old.

In my free time I like to read novels and sleep all the time. Sometimes I like to play games but I am bored too fast and that means I can’t be the gamer. I start to read novel books when I was 10-12 years old. My first book that I read all of it was “Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets”. I used 1 month or more(to read that book) I can’t really remember. But it made me like to read novels.

My dream when I was 6 years old was I wanted to be an inventor but when I was 11 years old I wanted to be an architect like my father, but then now I want to be a doctor. I don’t know in the future maybe I can’t be doctor because I am too lazy or maybe I can be the doctor, we can’t know. “The dream will be come true if we try and do it” I think like that because of that I must try and do something for my dream.

No comments: