21 September 2007

Teenagers today in my thinking

Teenagers today have more chances than in the past.

The good chances are like the chance about education . We can learn by the technology like searching information by the internet. It is faster than finding information from books. They can find the information from around the world.

Society today is very dangerous. Sometimes we see somegirl teenagers wearing the sexy clothes. It is the fashion but it is dangerous for them from the men. I think they can wear like that if they can take care of themselves but if I was them I would not wear clothes like that. Or sometimes we see some teenagers use the brand name that is expansive with their parents money. I think they can do this because their parents give them the money.

Some teenagers are lazy, maybe it is like that because there is much technology to make them comfortable or because now there is more entertainment than in the past. I think many people like entertainment more than doing the work (me too) but if we can’t control ourselves to do the thing that should done it can make us lose the chance.

For every teenager "thinking carefully before do something and use the chance that you have".

3 comments:

best_best said...

Best
I do not agree with aim that teenagers are using brand name. I do not agree that it bad because their parent happy to give the money to the teenagers. Another idea that I don’t agree is teenagers lazy because of the technology I think the reason that their lazy because of their parent don’t take care their kids. And I think your blog background is nice clearly I like it.

best_best said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
..[F]!|m.. said...

I like your ideas. Everything have changed, the time, society and people. Today the young people have a good education. But some of them followed and care about the fashion, like you said. There are good and bad thing. So before we do something, we must thing carefully.

I very like your word “thinking carefully before do something and use the chance that you have”. I think we have a lot of time, but we don’t use it for doing the good thing. So I will use my chance the best.(And I think you will do it too.)