04 October 2007

What society expects of me

Now society expects many people to a have high education. If they don’t have high education they would not have the work. It is very important because if they haven’t a job they would not have the money.

Because of that my family wants me to have good work and a good future then they want me to have high education. Although they don’t take me have too much special learning they take me to have special learning about the things that they think is important. I am bored with it. I don’t want to do it but I didn’t tell them “I don’t like it”. Maybe they didn’t know my opinion. It is my mistake.

I think the education is not the only thing to make the good future.

Sometimes they stop me from going out from the house. They don’t let me know about outside. They think it is dangerous for me and outside is really dangerous. I don’t agree with them about this too much. It makes me to be an innocent girl and in the future I would be in danger because I don’t have a protector like now.

Maybe inside my house is better than outside. I don't know.

2 comments:

..[F]!|m.. said...

I agree with you about the education. Everyone thinks that is very important thing. We must learn something to pass the test and then forget it. Maybe some lesson we don’t need to use it in everyday life.
I think your family love you a lot. And they want you to get and have the good thing. So they take you to have special learning. Maybe, if you think about their reason, you will understand why they do like that. I don’t know about your family but I’m sure they want you to have the good thing. But if you don’t like it, I think you can tell them.
If you find something that make you enjoy about that, you will feel better

enigma said...

Aim, it’s Bam.
I agree with you about high education, my parent want me to have high education and take me to special study too. It’s really boring to study seven days a week and it’s my mistake that I didn’t tell them I don’t like. Today I still have special learning, just say that I can’t avoid it, so I try to think about the advantage from special learning and ignore what I don’t like about it, then, I feel better about special learning. If you have this same problem as me, perhaps you should try my method, it’s work for me, maybe it’s work for you.