01 November 2007

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

Sometimes the important thing wouldn’t be the thing that you like. But we know those are the activities we must do. Such as the job or the work ,if we haven’t high education other people would not hire us and if we can’t make some money then we can’t live.

I don’t like to learn some subjects. I feel bored. But my emotion isn’t important ,although I hate it ,but if societiy accepts it I must do it. My opinion if I can change my feeling about it maybe my life would be better and I would be happier than now.

If I like or want to do those activities it would make the good result ,because I would do it with all my ability and have concentration. I couln do it for a long time and I not be bored. Like when I read the novels I can read it all of the day and can remember the story for a long time. My feeling when I do it is fun but it is not important for other people. If the important things are the things that I like it would be better.

2 comments:

yukikunz said...

I agree with you about “What is important to us is not always what we like to do” such as an exam, it is what society wants us to do and if we don’t do it we can’t live in our society. Everything that important to you will have something that will be a good result to you. I agree with you that if we do something that we like we will do it better than what we don’t like to do, in my opinion, I think it because of we think it is important so we do it.

oak_thai said...

I agree with you about you say when we learn something and we don’t like it but we can’t should. We have only choice but If I can make a good feel for do that, I will do that well. I think you have a good thinking. I think something in your blog I don’t agree with such as something If we happy to do but it doesn’t well. Suddenly if we do what we want to do, we will do that good but If we do something we don’t want to do, we couldn’t do that good