15 November 2007

My parents’ opinions

My father isn’t a serious person. He does the things that he wants to do like play games or sport in his free time. It doesn’t make a problem for his job. His life doesn’t have only work. He said if we can control how to use time,we will know what time is good for relaxing or doing work. I think that it is his life style.

My mother is the opposite of my father although she doesn’t do only work but she does things seriously.

I think they think society today is dangerous but some part of it isn’t like that. My mother told me many time about danger thing like Thai traffic or the danger of other people wanting something from us. They know we can’t live without society but we can have the life with experience and take care of ourselve carefully.

My parents think education is very important for get tiny a job. Special study can help us have a method to make the test to be easy but it can’t help us to make life be easy.

I agree with their opinions, I want to have life style like my father, I like it because I think it is the way to have fun with life and it would be better if I had to do something for other people. If I can do it like that, I think my life will be useful and a happy life.

2 comments:

Aloha said...

My parents think like your father that if can control how to use the time, our life will be better so my parents let me practice to organize my time to do everything and they always suggest me. My parents don’t plat any games but I want my parent to play some game to relax their life. My parents think the education is very important for the life too because if we get high education, we can find the job easily. My parents think there are good and bad society in Thailand and they decide me to be in good society.

POON-Thai said...

Your father’s thinking is true about the management of time. If we know how to spend our time, we arrange our schedule, we can do many things. I love to play games also, my parents taught me to arrange my time for studying and playing game together. At weekend I take a special course also, but I still have time to play game.

And your parents’ thinking on education is as same as my parents’. My parents think that education is the most important in our life when we are young. They always support me to study more and more. They will support me to study as high as I want, so that in the future it will be vary easy to get a good job that I will love to do.